Custom Sign Manufacturers of Dallas Fort Worth
Survey Within 48 Hours
Tell us about your project and we will complete a site survey within 48 hours.
Install Within 3 Weeks of Permit
We promise to have your sign installed and ready within 3 weeks of receiving the permit.
Sign Repair in Days, Not Weeks
Don’t leave your sign in the dark. Call us and we’ll get it back in shape when you need it.
Your Business Sign Should Reflect You And The Work You Do
Make A Great First Impression With On Time Signs
Your signs are an extension of your brand, and can potentially be the first step in making that great first impression you want as a business owner. We know what it’s like to be a business owner, and we are well aware of the impact your sign can have on potential customers and the value it can bring to your business. From recommendation to completion, we will always work on time and with your best interests at heart. Trust us to take care of your signage needs.
- You contact our team to begin the sign design process.
- We gather information that leads to the initial on-site survey.
- We generate an estimate for your new sign project.
- We handle all of the permits and deal with the city on your behalf.
- We fabricate your new sign, using the best materials and procedures to ensure high-quality results.
- We perform final quality inspections, and coordinate with the city to meet all guidelines and standards.
- We install your new sign, and take photos on completion to ensure quality assurance.
- We submit the final invoice when you are satisfied with the results.
“They are very professional, I don’t have to worry about pricing or negotiating. Quality of work is always good and they are always punctual. I recommend them to everyone without any hesitation.”
-We R Wireless
“They have proven to be a trusted partner and have helped us grow quickly, handling up to 20 different projects at once.”
“We are very pleased to have worked with On Time Signs over the past two years as they consistently deliver quality signage at competitive pricing.”